Canyon Lake sure is a one-of-a-kind community and if you live here you know that Canyon Lakers have their own language, customs, and idiosyncrasies. Wondering if you’ll fit in here or if you truly are a Canyon Laker?
You might be a Canyon Laker if…
- Your golf cart has more miles on it than your car.
- You can back up a boat or recreational vehicle better than most people can back up their cars.
- You park your car outside in the weather so you can fit all your toys inside the garage.
- You know what any of the following are: Lily Pad, Sky Ski, Dredger, Solar Bee, Causeway, Goetz Hill, Algae Bloom, Boat Tunnel
- You always check the lake level and temperature page first when the Friday Flyer comes out.
- You have to explain to everyone you meet where Canyon Lake is.
- You’re an expert at removing decals from your car windshield.
- Your boat cost more than your truck did.
- You own more than one set of any of the following: golf clubs, fishing poles, water skis, wakeboards or paddleboards.
- You can drive 35mph continuously without looking down at your speedometer.
- You have more than one Canyon Lake sunset stored in your smart phone photo album.
See you around the lake. Happy Holidays!